When you look at your calendar, home and activities this week and especially for this weekend, what’s the biggest priority you see?
Remember at the beginning of the year when you said that this was it – this was your year to meet the man of your dreams and have a real loving and supportive relationship?
Take an inventory of what you’ve been doing and the actions you’ve been taking to find him.
· Identified and defined your core values
· Written your Dear God Letter and clearly articulated your Must Have, Would Like and Dream Traits
· Told family and friends you are ready to be introduced to the men who match your Dear God Letter
· Changed your activity schedule to workout when more men are at the gym or taking yoga or pilates classes
· Set up your profile with the dating service of your choice on or offline and shared your Dear God Letter traits with them
If you haven’t been prioritizing your quest for a relationship or feel as though perhaps you thought you were prioritizing this but have found that you’re really not, now is the best time to re-evaluate, make some new choices and take different actions to make the romantic relationship you want a priority.
As we like to say, put Boys Before Business – even before you get the boy. By putting the activities and actions around finding your dream man first, you’ll begin practicing the Boys Before Business philosophy before you meet him. This will serve you well in the long run so you can make adjustments to your schedule now and experience the magic putting Boys Before Business creates.
If one of your greatest dreams and life experiences is to have a great romantic relationship, reprioritize your activities and put your relationship first.
You’ll get great results and discover that now really is your time to have it all!